This option is ideal for smaller groups or business lunches when there isn’t the time or space for a large, custom BBQ smokehouse trailer.
Don’t have the guest count to warrant an onsite caterer? No problem!
Don’t have the space to accommodate our “kitchen on wheels”? No problem!
Piedmont Smokehouse Barbeque can still provide authentic Virginia style pit cooked barbecue for your get together.
Disposable serving supplies, plates, utensils, napkins and heating instructions will be included.
Chris will even let you take the credit for the wonderful BBQ that you will be serving to your guest… it’ll be our secret.
Please provide Piedmont Smokehouse with at least 48 hours notice.
Barbeque delivery menu options include:
- Pulled pork bbq – by the pint or by the quart
- St. Louis cut BBQ spare ribs – choice of sauced or dry ribs
- Whole smoked chicken
- Smoked turkey
- Hoppin’ John
- Maque Choux
- Smoked pit beans
- Soft drinks
- Mashed potatoes
- Sweet or creamy coleslaw
- Smoked macaroni and cheese
Party Packs – feed approximately 20 people and available for drop off
- Party Pack #1 – Pulled pork with buns, sauce, smoked pit beans, potato salad, and coleslaw
- Party Pack #2 – Pulled chicken BBQ with cornbread, smoked pit beans, potato salad, and coleslaw
References are available upon request.
Please contact us via email or phone if you have any questions not covered here about BBQ Delivered to you.